Sahabat

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Alhamdulillah

Di saat waktu berhenti kosong
dimensi membutakan mata memekakkan telinga
lalu diri menjadi hampa saat paradigma dunia tak lagi digunakan untuk menerka
sadarku akan hadirmu mematahkan sendi2 yang biasa nya tegak sendiri.

I'm opening up my heart with honest
Let's avoid the hated and hatred
Let's remain thankful with what we have
Let's avoid all lies and sins
I feel the heat
From these 4 candles burning
As I'm staring out the window
In solitude I look at life
From different angles
Thoughts strangled
My mind is suffocatin'
In this truth quest
A greed law
That we abide by is ruthless
Enough will never satisfy
Until we toothless
Filthy millionaires
Are gamblin' until they muflis
A sad fact of life
But mankind approved this
I gotta call Him
Sajadah is where the booth is
I'll make it clear that
I ain't even tryin' to preach here
By sharing thoughts I hope
To find a little peace here
I thank Allah for blessing me
To be creative
So here's a diss for me
For bein' unappreciative
Wanted a perfect life
Yeah smile then die old
Fame, money, women
Phat cribos and white gold
Drive my own Beemer
Before I hit two six
A straight pink bitin' toothpicks
Who walk around town wit' two chicks
And doin' new hits to woo tricks....
Now that's wrong
Pleasure from partyin'
And bull ish don't last long
A lotta yuppies sneakin'
Cars out when dad's gone
Crackin' bottles in clubs
Frontin' designer fashion
But I ain't about
To trade happiness for a Jag
So stop smilin' with your ragtop down
Cause for a fact
I don't care about your money
Or how slick your car
'Cause no matter how rich and big you are
It's still Allahuakbar...

1 comment:

  1. Haaii cakkk..done follow sini no.59,, sudilah kiranya follow me back yea.. heeee.. salam kenal.. jemput sekali join GA teman, byk hadiah menarik tau.. VITAMIN SHAKLEE X 2, HANDBEG, JUGAH, TASBIH, TOPUP, BROACH DAN MACAM2 LAGI..jom joinnn..

    http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/2013/11/giveaway-1-year-blog-tengkubutang.html

    ReplyDelete